Research, development and creative activities at TTK UAS are organised by research groups. A research group is formed by at least 3 members of TTK UAS lecturers, staff and/or students, and is led by an associate professor, a professor or by a PhD student.
The research groups have determined their development areas and topics of interest. The input for tackled problems and development needs usually comes from local enerprises.
- Applied Research on Coatings and Materials. Head of the Research Group: Toomas Pihl, PhD
- Assessments and Applied Research on Buildings. Head of the Research Group: Martti Kiisa, PhD
- Development of BIM-Applications. Head of the Research Group: Aivars Alt, MSc
- Digital Supply Chain research group. Head of the Research Group: Eduard Shevtshenko, PhD
- Engineering in Fashion Industry. Head of the Research Group: Ada Traumann, PhD
- Implementation of Robot Systems Models. Head of the Research Group: Kristo Vaher, MSc
- Innovative Solutions in Mechanical Engineering. Head of the Research Group: Tavo Kangru, PhD
- Research on Sustainable Water Treatment. Head of the Research Group: Erki Lember, PhD
- Research Group of Didactics in Higher Education: Anne Uukkivi, PhD
Projects and Research Conducted at TTK UAS (Estonian Research Information System)